Marketing & Communication Internship
We are looking for a summer intern for 4 weeks during July/August to work with marketing, primarily online and digital, to start communicating with the international media industry and to prepare for a good presence during the IBC Trade Show in mid-September. The obvious tools for this is to develop the website, to build-up and work with the presence in social media, and to be back-up for production of different content for key company presentations towards customers and investors. Presentations and marketing material.
Our ideal intern will be doing all or most of the following:
- Build and develop the company web-site, both in terms of content, and in terms of driving traffic. To be responsible for content, design and functionality, working closely together with the founders.
- Write posts and quick content for social Twitter, Facebook and relevant social media, update social media accounts.
- Do interview and research as part of content production and writing and publishing on collabrik.com
We are looking for a motivated person with solid interest in media, social media an with proven skills in production for social media and company web-site.
These are the minimum qualifications the candidate must meet to be considered:
- Excellent research skills
- Quick and strong writing skills in English
- Knowledge of all the main social media streams like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- A drive and strong interest in media, both traditional media and new media
- Motivated, outgoing and detailed-oriented personality
This internship offers 4 weeks paid work, and there might be an opportunity for extension, primarily part-time during the autumn.
You will have a great opportunity to gain real experience from a professional start-up environment, and be guided and coached by experienced professionals that have been involved in start-up tech environment before. If you like to produce content, to blog, and have a real desire to prove yourself in online marketing, this is the opportunity.
You should be comfortable in taking on your own initiatives, and expand your portfolio and gain experience for your future. If your ideas are flowing you will be heard and be able to create things with us, we will involve you so you can learn. If you always wanted to write blog you have a chance to publish them on already existing platform and gain experience in communication and customer service. On top of it, if you are an aspiring photographer you will have a chance to meet and see at work some of very experienced and talented photographers as well as to look into the photography business from the inside. You will work in your own time and space and hold regular meetings with our directing manager.
Applicants should submit a CV as well as the following:
- Resume Example and ideas on how you would improve the existing preliminary www.collabrik.com website
- Short motivation text